el hacedor (the maker) (uxpages) (“we”, “us” or “el hacedor”) is registered to collect and process personal data under the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL, France). el hacedor (the maker) is the data controller of personal information collected by us. We respect and safeguard the privacy of the users of elhacedor.fr, elhacedor.es, themaker.co.uk (“website”), el hacedor (the maker) App and readers of our magazines which include el hacedor (the maker).
1. What information do we gather?
1.1 We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website).
We collect information that does not identify you to in order to evaluate our site performance/usability, ensure that our site and services run properly and ensure we are paid for advertising services we offer.
We might also collect IP addresses through the placement of cookies which means your numerical address is automatically collected when you access the website and is placed in our Internet access logs.
2. How do we gather Information
2.1 Information is gathered in 2 ways:
(1) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology or use of an App); and
(2) directly (for example, when you provide information on various pages of the website or when you return any completed coupon published in the Magazines).
2.3 When we collect your information in this way, we will notify you as to how this information will be used and where it will be processed. We will also provide you with the opportunity to indicate your preferences as to the use of your information.
3. Cookies and how we use them
3.2 We use the following types of cookie:
(1) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
(2) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to Magazines and website.
(3) Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
3.3 We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. Other than allowing the third party cookies to be served we have no part to play in the use of these cookies although we may obtain statistical information from them about advertising on our site. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
3.4 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies (see below in section 6). However, switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which the website operates.
4. How do you decide how you want to hear from us?
4.1 We always explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give your information to us. We also provide the means for you to grant or withhold your permission for us to contact you. We do this by using opt out or opt-in tick boxes. If the boxes aren’t there, it’s because we will not use your information for any other purpose than that for which you give it (e.g. to administer a subscription).
4.2 You may modify your preferences or get further information by:
– email to: email@example.com
and your wishes will be honoured.
5. How we use your information
5.1 We might use your information to:
(1) remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 6 deals with this in more detail;
(2) place your anonymised information into audience segments to identify your interests so that we might serve you with advertisements and offers that will interest you;
(3) ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including subscriptions);
(4) contact you by email, mail, telephone or sms text message to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties) but only according to the permissions you give us;
(5) ensure materials on the website or in apps are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
(6) collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
(7) assess and understand customer feedback and identify usage hotspots.
5.2 If you have subscribed to any of our services, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services unless you have told us otherwise.
6. Managing Cookie Preferences
6.1 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
6.2 If you would prefer to just restrict third party cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com or click on the AdChoices logo that you will see in the corner of advertisements that carry behavioural targeting cookies.
7.1 The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access of your personal information.
7.2 We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures both ourselves and with our suppliers to protect the security of your personal information.
8. Disclosing your information
8.1 We may disclose your personal information if required to do i) in order to fulfil any request you have made through us (e.g. ordering goods to be supplied by a third party on our behalf), ii) by law or iii) in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law or contract e.g. for a bank or card company to process your payment for purchase of goods.
8.2 We will not sell or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without your consent except in the case of our data service providers (who are used for example to manage your subscription).
9. Accessing and Updating your personal information
We want to ensure that we provide you with the best possible service. Please therefore always keep us updated of any changes to your personal information, for example, if your email address changes.
9.1 How do I change my personal details?
You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.2 What information do you hold on me?
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com
There will be an administrative charge of £10 for providing a copy of this information.
10. What does providing us with personal information mean?
11. el hacedor participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. That helps support el hacedor by offsetting a fraction of what it takes to maintain the site, and is very much appreciated.
and we will make any efforts we can to determine and solve the problem promptly.
(Video) David Lynch on Where Great Ideas Come From
Sélection vidéo : David Lynch décrivant son idée du processus créatif. Très intéressant. [...]
(Video) Demystifying Design
Sélection vidéo : démysthifier le design. [...]
(Video) Why Design Matters
Le Design occupe une place centrale dans une société harmonieuse. Il change notre façon de voir le monde. Voici une vidéo illustrant ce propos. [...]